Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thing #10

The online image generator seems like something that can be a lot of fun. Unfortunately, my home computer blocked some of the sites (McAfee Security Center) because it said that they had tracking devices. If my home computer is blocking it, I know our school computer will do the same.
However, it would be fun to find some image generators that are not blocked and use them as story starters. Students can use a digital camera to take pictures and modify these photos--or they can create images without a photo using the available graphics. They can write about their own image, or trade images with a friend. The students can all write about the same image and compare stories. They can also use the image generator to illustrate a graphic novel.
I created my husband's college football jersey--just for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment